Tuesday, June 12, 2007

tiny procrastination...

Okay, I have a ton of stuff to write about. So, why not skip all of that for now and answer a meme?

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
Momified Me
BumbleBee Sweet Potato
Spin Me I Pulsate
DaisyBones

There are questions:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I'd just graduated from college and was getting ready for my wedding - Steve's and my 10th wedding anniversary is on Thursday. My days were spent doing little last minute things, hanging out with family, and waiting for my friends to arrive for the wedding party fun.

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
Apples
Grapes
Chocolate chip cookies
Veggies and dip
Hummus and pita

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
Rainbow Connection, Kermit T. Frog
Dancing Nancies, Dave Matthews Band
When I'm 64, The Beatles
It's the End of the World As We Know It (and I feel fine) REM
Love Like We Do, Edie Brickell and New Bohemians

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
Pay cash for a new Stately Wasser Manor
Put a huge chunk of money in Jack's college fund
Buy a hybrid car
Buy new furniture for a new Stately Wasser Manor
Go on a fabulous vacation with the boys

Five Bad Habits
Playing with my hair
Swearing
Chewing my pens
Talking on the phone while driving
Picking at my fingernails

Five Things You Like To Do
Run
Read
Go to the movies
Cook
Play outside with Jack

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again
Tapered leg pants
A bikini (thanks, Jack)
Leggings
Acid washed jeans
Overalls (which I think are only cute on little kids, pregnant women, and my grandmother)

Are you reading this? Consider yourself tagged, punk.

No comments: