Thursday, January 26, 2006

To Sleep, Perchance!

Let's make it official: Mr. Jackson William Wasser now sleeps through the night!

This is a beautiful, beautiful thing. He even slept all night when he had an ear infection that hadn't been treated yet. And he has even stopped waking up at 5:00, switching to a much more reasonable 6:00. Way to go, Cub!

It is truly amazing what a difference this has made in our daily lives. I no longer feel like I should really be in bed by 9:00 so I can get what sleep I can. I feel more alert and more energetic. I feel like I can take on a little more in my life - to that end, I'm starting a book club and am looking into finding a knitting class or a mommy and me yoga class for me and Jack. This is really, truly, fantastic.

2 comments:

KB said...

Go Jack! Thank you for finally giving Mommy a break. Your ponies Ferber and Elmo are on backorder, I hear.

Midwest said...

Ferber and Elmo are indeed on backorder, so for now, Jack has to settle for a new Elmo DVD. He especially enjoyed the segment on fish. I'm sure that feature treatment made Elmo's goldfish Dorothy feel really special.