Friday, March 30, 2007

Make That Three Unemployed Adults...

Temporary Wasser Manor no longer includes four unemployed adults and a toddler, because I got a new job! I start on Monday and am totally excited.

This is great news for all of us. Steve and I really didn't anticipate either of us getting a job this soon. Now we won't have to dip into our savings to pay monthly expenses, instead using that money to buy the eventual new Stately Wasser Manor, or to buy a new car, or something cool like that. It also takes the pressure off of Steve so he can spend more time writing and looking for the right job, not just something to pay the bills.

Steve, Jack, and I celebrated last night by going out for pizza and ice cream. Years ago, I would not have thought that was a worthy celebration, thinking I'd need some fancy restaurant, at least not one with paper napkins. But this was all about our family and it was just nice being with my guys.

3 comments:

KB said...

Congrats! That really was fast. Impressively fast. Spill on the scoop - what are you going to be doing?

newsjunkie said...

I already told you, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm excited for you and I'm so happy things are working out so great for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Betsy! I just linked you as my very first "link" on the blog I created under our production company website. Then I come here and see that your latest post calls for a comment anyway...congratulations!